5 FACTS ABOUT THE WRITER (OF THIS BLOG)

30.10.19

Assalamualaikum,

After reaching more than 200K pageviews, I want to write something more personal. Then I've decided to make content "5 Facts About The Writer" (who cares ya), so here they are :

  1. I have big fear to lizard. Somebody please tell me, is it weird? In my early 30s, I still afraid of it and always loooking for ways to drive it out (hehe).
  2. I am big fan of Friends. I am watching it (again and again) if I have gabut time. I dont know I never bored to watch it (and will laugh again at the same jokes). My favourite character definitely Chandler but the character that similiar as me is Monica. I can't stand if my place isnt neat. I have emotional feelings like her. I love cooking too.
    from cosmopolitan.com
  3. I had created song called "Bila" in Junior High School. I used to so 'poem' person, hopeless romantic kinda like that (haha). I used to have one book (of course Sinar Dunia brand) that contain of my poems in my teenager's life.
  4. I can't ride bicycle. Haha I can't ride but I want so much to able to ride it. I have plan to buy bicycle and will learn. It will make me easier to buy some foods haha.
  5. I am a cardigan and sweater person. Since I always love to old fashion, my wishlist outfits always between cardigan and sweater. Because it simple I thought.
Thank you for reading this unnecessary script from the writer haha. Thanks for the time :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments