AYAM AYAMAN Dine In & Delivery

11.11.15

Hi ! Back blogging again hehe

Last week I had fun short hang out with my bestfriend since Junior High School in one cozy place in Bandung, AyamAyaman Dine In & Delivery. The location in Jalan Riau 36 (FO Jessie James), they also had Instagram and always update @ayamayamanbdg

The place was not too big but cozy for hang out with friends (but not too many friends hehe), design of Ayamayaman was simple but enough catchy with monochrome & bold colour (especially red). The most important thing was the food made me satisfied. I had ordered food (not heavy food) from spinach, it was like snack, I really love it, enak banget ! And I ordered healthy beverage, healthy juice, it was blend between lemon and two kinds of vegetables (I am forget) hehe, I love the taste, I want it again later. The price was same like if we had lunch in other cafe in Bandung, but not as expensive as like many cafe in big mall in Bandung.







You can check their website at ayamayaman.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments